All the support you need to stay happy, healthy and safe
At Bellarine Springs, we have many on-site facilities and services to help you stay safe, secure, active and healthy.
- Friendly and helpful staff
- A village bus for residents – helping you to easily access shopping and services.
- Coordination of social activities and special events including movies, excursions, etc
- Free tea and coffee and free weekday papers
- 24-hour emergency response provided by qualified village staff
Our maintenance services look after
- The residents front yard, although you are welcome to do this if you prefer
- The communal areas and facilities
For a modest cost, you can also enjoy a range of other services including…
- Visiting doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and allied health professionals (pending demand)
- A handyman for routine maintenance tasks such as changing light globes, smoke alarm batteries or tap washers
- Dinners, outings, classes and other activities
- On-site and home-visit hairdressing